Flat bench helps build many muscles in the upper body. You can do this exercise with either a barbell or dumbbell. Perform bench presses regularly as part of an upper-body workout for increased strength and muscle development.
- Compound exercise that involves the pectoralis major of the chest, the anterior deltoids of the shoulder, and the triceps brachii of the upper arm.
- It builds strength as well as encourages the growth (hypertrophy) of these muscles.
- Muscle growth is not only desired by bodybuilders but also provides benefits for everyone as muscle mass typically declines with age.
- functional exercise that helps you more easily perform daily activities that require pushing or carrying.
- help restore muscle balance for athletes who primarily usepulling muscless includings wrestlers, rock climbers, and swimmers.
- competitive lifting feel for sport of powerlifting, the other two being the deadlift and squat.
- Name :Flat bench
- Product size(LxWxH):1288*481*398mm
- Product weight :23KG